We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Sales Agents to join our team!
Looking for coverage in the following Territories:
- Southeastern U.S.
- Southwestern U.S.
- Alberta Canada
- British Columbia Canada
Everyday thousands of men and women across North America put on their Mellow Walk safety shoes and go to work.
For some it might be about Mellow Walk’s style, or that our footwear doesn’t look or fit like a regular pair of safety shoes. For others, they may find that Mellow Walk is the most comfortable pair in their closets.
We are proud that for over 25 years we have created and manufactured extraordinary, casual safety footwear right here in Canada that is comfortable to wear day in and day out both on the job and off.
We are looking for strong and motivated applicants to join our sales team and be a part of continuing to grow this extraordinarily comfortable and good-looking brand across North America!
Grow the Mellow Walk brand in assigned territory. Manage all aspects of the territory sales strategies; presentations, dealer training, regional shows, merchandising, and service to all the independent dealers. Develop, initiate and maintain strong dealer relationships with buyers, managers and sales associates. Develop, initiate and manage brand enhancement activities with dealers to maximize brand awareness.
- Represent the company in the marketplace within an assigned territory or group of accounts, manage customer relationships and increase product sales.
- Understanding who the target consumer is for Mellow Walk and communicating this to new and existing retail partners.
- Complete focus on driving profitable sell through for our valued retail partners.
- Strong understanding of digital/social marketing and how brands are connecting with consumers in today’s marketplace.
- Analyze, recommend and influence inventory levels and performance with current customers.
- Provide sales support and service for existing retail accounts within the territory.
- Prospect and qualify new retail business targets in a defined territory location in order to achieve growth plans.
- Achieve sales goals and targets via an established sales process and plan while ensuring a profitable business.
- Communicate effectively with manager on sales opportunities, successes and needs associated with new business generation.
- Perform clinics and seminars to ensure retail associates are familiar with the product and have the ability to successfully represent the brand.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Dynamic; positive and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Forward thinking and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent skills, knowledge and ability.
- 4 + years of footwear sales, or similar experience.
- Strong relationships in the industrial, safety footwear sector preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the designated territory and attend trade shows.
- Must display excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Please submit your resume to: Kate Carroll – National Sales Director – email@example.com